Epson UltraChrome HDR
represents our latest generation of pigment ink technology. Now utilizing ten
colors, including an all-new White and Cleaning Cartridge. Epson UltraChrome
HDR Ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer.
The 350 mL T596500 Vivid Light Cyan UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge from Epson is an ink cartridge designed specifically
for use with Epson Stylus Pro 7890, 7900, 9890, & 9900 model printers. This
ink represents the latest generation of pigment ink technology from Epson.
Printers using this ink produce the widest color gamut ever offered by an Epson
Stylus Pro printer.
Stylus Pro 7890
Stylus Pro 7900
Stylus Pro 9890
Stylus Pro 9900
Vivid Light Cyan
Epson Stylus Pro 7890
Epson Stylus Pro 7900
Epson Stylus Pro 9890
Epson Stylus Pro 9900
- Epson UltraChrome HDR represents Epson's latest generation of pigment ink technology.
- Now utilizing ten colors including an all-new Orange and Green, Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer.
- Unique High Dynamic Range (HDR) Pigments for an Extreme Color Gamut
- Ten-Color Printing System Including All-New Orange and Green Inks
- Designed to Work with Epson AccuPhoto HDR Screening Technology
- Professional Print Permanence Ratings
- Outstanding Short-term Color Stability for Mission Critical Color Proofing
- Improved Microcrystal Encapsulation Technology for Reduced Gloss Differential
- Advanced Ten-Color Screening Algorithm Maximizing Color Gamut and Clarity Produces Extremely Fine Blends and Photographic Transitions
- Highly Accurate Highlight-to-Shadow Details
- No Visible Photographic Graininess Resulting from the Printing Process Ensures Consistent Color Balance Under Various Viewing Light Sources
- When Combined with the Precise Dot Placement Accuracy of the Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head, Overall Print Quality is Significantly Improved
- Simultaneously uses Black, Light Black, and Light Light Black inks Significantly improves the gray balance, while eliminating color casting
- Impressive shadow-to-highlight detail for a perfect tonal range
- Eliminates the metamerism and bronzing of basic pigment chemistry
- Enhances the ICC profiling process for ColorSync and ICM workflows