• Maximum cut 87 x 305mm
• Dual ball bearing guide bars
• Mitring range 52° (left) and 62° (right) with 9 pre-set angles
• Bevel cutting up to 45° with preset at 33.9°
• Combined table and fence extension
• Material clamp with six positions
• Supplied with tungsten tipped 60T negative rake blade and service tools
The GCM10S will cut a massive 87 x 305mm at its maximum, sufficient for a great many joinery, carpentry, framing and roofing tasks.
Dual slide bars, running in linear bearings and fitted with protective seals, add rigidity and maintain accuracy. A depth stop enables rebates, trenches and dados to be cut with a maximum blade height above the table of 45mm. The mitring facility, with its easy-to-read scale and nine pre-set angles, allows cuts up to 52° on the left and 62° to the right whilst he head tilts up to 45° to the left for bevel and compound cuts. There are specific preset angles for cove cutting on both the mitre and bevel facility. On the left a table and fence extension slide out to give extra support to work pieces when cutting on this side of the machine. Six available positions for the material clamp ensure safe working at all times. Supplied with a tungsten tipped 60T negative rake blade and service tools.