The Grandstream GRP2614 is powerful a 4-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. The GRP2614 is built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets.
Grandstream GRP2614 Key Features
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 8MPK extension keys with dual-colour LED with 2 Left/Right keys
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth
It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including dual LCD screens with 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), integrated WiFi, Bluetooth support, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a color LCD with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customisation.
The GRP2614 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2614 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.